TEXTBOOK SALE -Wed 29 November 2017
All learners have been mailed a list of the additional text books with their respective prices, which have been approved by the Education Department and selected by the various educators for use in the 2018 school year.
Two options are available to obtain the text books required:
Order online from the Books 24/7 website : www.books247.co.za
- Register as user.
- Select school and grade applicable.
- Select from the list that will be displayed.
- Buy directly at the book sale:
- Norman Henshilwood High School
- Wednesday, 29 November 2017
- 12:00 – 15:00
- Debit and Credit card facilities will be available.
- Cash payments will also be accepted.
We urge you please to attend the book sale or order online well in advance since some of the publishers take up to FOUR weeks to deliver orders.
Thank you for your support.
NHHS & Books 24/7
Below is a list of the additional text books required in each grade. The Western Cape Education Department together with the NHHS ICT staff will provide e-books for the subjects being studied in 2018. Should you have any further queries, kindly contact us immediately for assistance, or contact the Subject/Grade Head.